Sorry for not updating the past week. I'll update about Crescendo2007 with photos and vids soon - as soon as google vids finish processing my vids. See my blog for some info about friday's crescendo event.
Reminder: the week after next is e-learning week, which means TWO things - Homework + PIRATES!!!
I'd like to make a request - if anyone has any pics of members of the class taken in the past year, please email them to me? I'd like to make a slideshow/video for our third year.. so I thought i'd better start collecting them now. =) [I've misplaced mine, sadly.]
Oh, and also.. Class Tshirt? How's is it going? Question is, do we all agree on having a class tee? Then, if any of you have other designs in mind, just take the tshirt pic from the earlier entry and edit. If not, send me your designs and details of the tshirt design/color, and i'll edit it and post it up here.
So, Herman and I were thinking of collectively calling ourselves something.. he was thinking of something corporate and unique since we are dmc students and biz students too. And we can't call ourselves dmc02, 'cause we aren't the only 02's. What do you think?
Let us know, remember feedback is essential! -grins- hehehe...Labels: Announcements, Class Outing, Events, Reminders. |