OMGOMGOMG! Food Alert in FC6! Some of us are in DMS today, doing up our trailers. So jules and I went to FC6 to take a break, we drank hot milo...
And... he spit out a nymph (insect, maybe baby cockroach) into his empty cup of hot milo!! Details: - He drank the milo in two gulps. - He bit into the insect. - He spit it out. - The insect's like 1cm long. - He rinsed his mouth a million times.
'cause we met lily lim & helen ng outside dms just now. And lily lim kinda had a similar experience before.. or maybe it was her friends'. but but but.. it's still gross.
conclusion ==> Don't drink from dispensers!!!!
P.S. I bought milo before he did and had drank a mouthful before he spat the awful THING out. I threw my cup immediately.
Gross.Labels: Announcements, Totally Random |