DMC02
Welcome one and all to our fab blog!
(:
 
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Revamp of class blog?
oh hey hellos!

This is YeN here!
Haven't blogged at Blogspot in eons in terms of a blogger's lifespan!
Well, I'm back and thinking of revamping this dreary blog.

Any suggestions? :)

I'm open to any!

p.s. Fazli from 05 is thinking of organising a dmc chalet. What do you think?

p.s. pt.2. I apologize about all the videos or photos I'm supposed to put up. I totally lost track! Well, I still remember the balloon-egg thing for OM tutorial. =) I'll do my best!

Labels: ,

posted by spdmc02 01:56  
 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to top

D M C 02?
W e ' r e :
cappy
charmaine
dawn
evi
guan jie
herman
jane
jeannine
julius
lyn lee
lyn ng
nurul
rahim
shaffiq
siti
weijie
yana
yazid
yen


02 Gallery


ChatBox!







previouspost
pictures from fish and co. 22th august!!!
hello everyone. greetings from arkansas (:i know y...
get ready for the new sem!!!
here are the photos from yesterday's fish and co d...
Just because...
green day photos
a little post
ANUGERAH 2007
My KL trip
MMR CA1 photos!


myarchives
July 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008


mylinks
TemplatePanic
Blogger


bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.